Give your puppy a head start!
Our Puppy Preschool sessions are a great investment in helping your puppy get well on their way to becoming a confident, well-adjusted dog. With two trainers and a max of three puppies, it is a structured mix of socialization (including puppy interactions, different surfaces, wheeled objects, and exposure to noises), handling and separation training (in crate/x-pen). Introductory training, such as sit, down, watch, name recognition and come are also incorporated. We will also work on your puppy’s bite inhibition (mouthiness) with people.
- For pups, 9-16 weeks of age (no exceptions)
- Offered Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-10am.Space is very limited, so there may be a waitlist on any given day. Feel free to call prior to paying to check availability for specific days. Payment must be made prior to scheduling.
- Bring soft, high-value treats (chicken, cheese) that your puppy loves, a stuffed Kong/chewie/lick mat, some of their kibble for puzzle toys
- Puppies must be healthy and protected . Send proof of vaccination and signed Puppy Preschool waiver In advance of first visit. They should not have any signs of illness – diarrhea, vomiting, sneezing, coughing, lethargy. If your puppy is sick, we will reschedule their visit. In addition, puppies are not to go to dog parks or dog daycare while enrolled in Puppy Preschool to reduce risk of passing illnesses on to each other.
- Puppy Kindergarten is highly recommended – they complement one another.
Puppy Preschool Rates:
4-session package $465 | Purchase*
2-session package $300 | Purchase*
Single session $160 | Purchase*
*DO NOT purchase unless you have been approved through intake interview!